Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dare to Run. (Part three:The people)

The People.....

They are my true inspiration.

My wife Mona,
My good friend Aisan.
Rose who teach me how to start running.
Chia Kai.
Armin.
Amelda.
Untie Marry.
Cythia and Asha.
Nick and Abang Abu.
Shuhada.
Lum and Weng Woo.
Amran.
Wayne.
Gina.
Singapore Blade Runner.

They are my inspiration. Their determination inspired me day by day. Their mental ability keep going strong regardless their physical restriction. When I ask them how they start running,they said:

"Just put on my shoes and start running."

Sound simple......




1 comment:

  1. Found you and this blog on DM!

    Zaiem, YOU are an inspiration. When I'm discouraged from running, I'd just log on to DM, see your latest adventure of belas-belas KMs of running, and I'm back in the game!

    You have all my support and attention to keep you going, do your triathlon and all else that make you happy!

    :)
    Syuhada

    ReplyDelete