Monday, October 3, 2011

Yoga For Runner.


First time,and straight in to my heart. I fall in love with Yoga.! I never think that Yoga can bring me this big improvement start from my first session attended. I can feel my muscle moving to the right direction. I can fell how its mould myself  to have this kind of feeling,"scary" good feeling. I feel "too" good after my first session.  Concluded as funny good feeling.!
I don't know how its going to effect my sleep. But my head keep on remind me about sleep,even during this time,the time I type this sentence. Its kind of not sleepy,not tired but my body says,time to sleep and have a sweet beautiful dream. Weird huuh.. Never feel this kind of "want to sleep" since the day I made my first little step. Hopefully this kind of feeling will be last until tomorrow. No more bed side issue.
I want to make Yoga as part of my marathon training schedule. May be 3 times a week. I will consult my couch about it. He told me running alone will not give me improvement,I need alternation. Yoga is the one of the best. Peace of mind...... Good night everyone. Have a sweet little dream.  


No comments:

Post a Comment