Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Running After Yoga.

Yoga session today give the whole idea about breathing technique. Applying this breathing during streaching is not easy,its recuire the whole concentration and focus. When my legs touching my shoulder for one minute,its not easy to breath. And this position was repeated for more then 3 times.I was struggling looking for oxygen. At the same time,I need to maintain my position. 
 This whole idea,makes my running easier. After Yoga session, I was jumped straight to treadmills,try to apply breathing technique I learn from Yoga just. Its working. I can maintain my pace below 5 for more then 25 minute. As require in my training plan,I need to run for 40 minute at level 7 today,I manage to improve my time.
At average speed of ~15km/h and maintain my heart rate around 152bpm.  
I haven't test  this on tarmac yet,but I believe can improve my time from my average,9 to 10km/h.  My next training,i will try to prolong this pace up to one hour,see,what will be happend to me. 
This is the best feeling running I ever experience. Yes,Yoga help me a lot. I strongly recommend Yoga practice to runners. Now,I"m only aiming for finishing medal in my race,but I dare to put my target a little bit higher then that. Good luck to me,good luck to all....

No comments:

Post a Comment