Sunday, January 1, 2012

Knocking 2012.

Its 2012. New day,new year and new number. Some says,its going to be a good year,some says it not. Even some us says,its going to be the end of the wold. The armageddon. As for me,its going to be my other  year.  Added my age with another number and another year for me to enjoy life.  In fitness,I want to gain more stamina,burn more fat,eat more food and most important thing of all,play hard. Because if you don't play hard enough,you will not enjoy the game.
   I have a goal in this year,the Ironman title is in my list. For two years,I keep this goal alive. Working on my swimming and running for this goal. I have about 6 moth for me to improve my cycling which I haven't start  training yet. I was about to cancel my dream to be an ironman when my knee and ankle  give me a lot of problem in early 2011. Had  severe constant  pain at my right leg join. My physiologist advice me to undergo knee operation to fix my problematic ligament,but I refused. I wanted to try Chinese medicine. I went to local Chinese hospital,they give me a good acupuncture treatment. Its work on me. Within 3 moths, I was smiling again. No more ouuuch.. ouuuch  during running or calling my driver to pick me up half way. I started to enjoy my life again,I started pushing myself again and I started enjoy endorphin again. 
   During my leg problem period,I was concentrate on swimming. No doubt,it added my upper body and core strength. My hand and my shoulder really work everytime I push them in the water. I swim in many difference way. From dog style,to freestyle,to butterfly. But the most I like,when my kids join me swimming. It was like a time machine. It turned me in to 10 years old boy again.  I had no limit when I play with my kids. One of my favorite,donkey jump. We jump in to the pool while running into it. I cant describe it here,but if you try it,you'll be addicted to it. As the result from water exercise,more upper balance during running and sprinting. More enjoyable running.
    I have obsession about running. I will give 1001 reason why I have to start running . I obsess about how I feel after running. The music during every step I take in my running shoe,the music during cooling down and how this habit can solve my daily dilemma. Its trim my good mood to excellent mood. I always in my own world,own island everytime I run.
   No matter how I feel about it,this year,2012,I have to remember my limitation,my knee. I don't want it to be wrap again. Not for this year. I have to clock less millage,less hill. If there is a technology where I can replace this problematic right knee to artificial-intelligent-knee,I will invest on it. I want to make sure,I will get a better 2012 in my running shoe. Have a good year to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment